Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Moira Boyer Moments from Hell's Blessing






  They get up and do a slow dance to the Beatles’ Yesterday.
  George says, “I'll take the flattery with a grain of salt, Moira, but it still sounds great. Do you think you can hold me up if I get winded?”
  “Holding you sounds like a real plan, Georgie boy.”
  “And you say I’m a flirt? You have the devil in you, HEAT.”
  She laughs. “The gossip mongers often say I've had a lot more than just the devil in me.”

***

  "Ms. Boyer, you look breathtaking. Please forgive me, because I'm not patronizing you but my sense of aesthetics is fascinated by the flawless symmetry of your legs.”
  As she smirks, she tilts her head.
  In her throatiest voice, she says, “Be candid, Tad, it's where they lead to that’s fascinated or probably obsessed you.” 

***

“Talking about stallions, let’s take a shower because we’ve some catching up to do, my Italian Stallion. On second thought...no, you’re not an Italian Stallion. No, that’s not it. You’re a…wait. I’ve got it.  You’re a...a…Jewish…Jackhammer.”
Mel cracks up. “Oh Lord, what am I getting myself into?”
Moira thinks for a split–second.
She smirks...and then says,“Mmmmmmm…me.”
Mel falls to the floor laughing as he tries to step out of his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment